Mejuri Basics is an accessory brand that has put together a series of mythic Evil Eye rings designed to help support non-profit organizations in third world countries that aim to empower women. The design of the ring focuses on utilizing the decal protective omen as an everyday protector against negative thoughts and energies. Sales of the ring are donated to The Her Initiative to help provide women with the same sort of strength against negativity.
The Evil Eye rings are simplistic and stylish, with a modern spin on the cultural blue eye omen. The bands are constructed using solid 14-karate gold with the Evil Eye featured in a teardrop shape as oppose to the customary circle.
The Mejuri Basics Evil Eye Ring Supports Globally Empowering Females
1. Non-profit Jewelry - Opportunity to create jewelry that supports non-profit organizations and social causes.
2. Empowering Females - Designing accessories that empower women and contribute to their well-being.
3. Evil Eye Trend - Creating modern versions of traditional cultural symbols for accessories.
1. Fashion Accessories - Incorporating social responsibility in the fashion accessories industry.
2. Jewelry - Exploring innovative designs that incorporate cultural symbols and support charitable causes.
3. Non-profit Organizations - Partnering with fashion brands to create mutually beneficial initiatives that empower women.