Seedlip's non-alcoholic tonics are packaged into portable cans that can be taken anywhere and enjoyed on the go. The distilled non-alcoholic botanical drinks are available in varieties like Spice 94 & Grapefruit, Grove 42 & Lemongrass and Garden 108 & Cucumber, which blends peas, hay and garden herb for a refreshing sipper that reminds of the English countryside.
The pre-mixed cans offer taste experiences that range from fresh and herbal to bright and zesty or aromatic, warm and spicy. The ready-to-drink tonics can be enjoyed as-is, chilled or poured over ice and served with a garnish to create a quality drinking experience without the alcohol.
The canned products are sustainably packaged and shared via carbon-neutral delivery. The brand's gift packs are made using mycelium, also known as the root structure of mushrooms.
Seedlip's Distilled Botanical Drinks Can Be Enjoyed Anywhere
1. Distilled Non-alcoholic Drinks - Brands can explore innovative ways of preparing non-alcoholic drinks akin to Seedlip's distilled botanical tonics.
2. On-the-go Beverage Packaging - Companies can create portable packaging solutions for non-alcoholic beverages as seen in Seedlip's canned tonics.
3. Sustainable Beverage Packaging - Brands can prioritize sustainable packaging solutions for their non-alcoholic beverage offerings, such as Seedlip's mycelium gift packs.
1. Beverage Industry - Companies in the beverage industry can explore producing non-alcoholic drinks like Seedlip's canned tonics.
2. Packaging Industry - The packaging industry can develop on-the-go packaging solutions for non-alcoholic beverages similar to Seedlip's canned tonics.
3. Sustainable Packaging Industry - Brands in the sustainable packaging industry can offer eco-friendly solutions for non-alcoholic beverages like Seedlip's mycelium gift packs.