Over the past few years, there has been an overall drop in alcohol consumption, which has challenged alcoholic beverage brands and created plenty of opportunity for low-alcohol and no-alcohol products to emerge—including a non-alcoholic IPA from Dutch craft brewer vandeStreek Brouwerij. With many consumers participating in Dry January, the demand for satisfying alcohol-free beverages only continues to grow.
'Playground IPA' is brewed with five different types of American hops and taps into the popularity of the IPA style. In terms of taste, the beer is said to "hop-forward" with tropical and citrus flavors.
According to vandeStreek Brouwerij co-founder Roland Van De Streek, "With consumers around the world enjoying the hop-forward IPA style, we are confident our Playground IPA can stand alongside and compete with the best low/no alcohol beers in the category.”
vandeStreek's Playground IPA Offers a Flavorful Experience for Dry January
1. Low-alcohol and No-alcohol Beverages - The overall drop in alcohol consumption has created ample opportunity for low-alcohol and no-alcohol products to emerge, including non-alcoholic IPA beers.
2. Dry January - The popularity of Dry January has fueled the demand for satisfying alcohol-free beverages, providing a market for products like vandeStreek's Playground IPA.
3. Craft Brewery Scene - The rise of craft breweries has allowed for innovative offerings like vandeStreek's Playground IPA to compete in the low/no alcohol beer category.
1. Alcoholic Beverage Industry - The drop in alcohol consumption has challenged this industry, forcing brands to explore low-alcohol and no-alcohol product options like non-alcoholic IPA beers.
2. Craft Beer Industry - Craft breweries are tapping into the market for non-alcoholic IPA beers, providing consumers with hop-forward, flavorsome options during Dry January and beyond.
3. Non-alcoholic Beverage Industry - The increasing demand for satisfying alcohol-free beverages during Dry January and beyond offers opportunities for innovation within the non-alcoholic beverage industry, such as the creation of flavorful non-alcoholic IPA beers.