A focus on better-for-you formulations in recent years has upended the ice cream category, with brands like Foods Free From offering inventive dairy-free, no-sugar ice cream creations that are decadent despite the exclusion of common base ingredients.
The free-from ice cream products can now be found at a major supermarket in Kenya, treating consumers to classic flavors like Strawberry and Double Chocolate, as well as inventive varieties such as Avocado, Mint & Brownie and Tamarillo—a tart green fruit that is often confused with a small tomato. Each innovatively flavored vegan-friendly ice cream boasts a base of soy.
Foods Free From offers a range of goods—including cakes, brownies and sweetbreads—all of which are made without eggs, dairy, gluten and refined sugar.
'Foods Free From' Offers Flavorful Dairy-Free, No-Sugar Ice Cream
1. Better-for-you Formulations - Innovative dairy-free, no-sugar ice cream creations that cater to health-conscious consumers.
2. Vegan-friendly Options - Inventively flavored ice creams made with a soy base, appealing to the growing vegan market.
3. Free-from Food Products - Brands offering a range of goods, like cakes and brownies, made without eggs, dairy, gluten, and refined sugar.
1. Frozen Desserts - An opportunity for the frozen desserts industry to develop and market more better-for-you options to cater to health-conscious consumers.
2. Plant-based Foods - A chance for the plant-based food industry to expand its offerings with innovative and flavorful dairy-free ice cream products.
3. Alternative Baking - The alternative baking industry can seize the opportunity to create delicious cakes and sweetbreads that are free from common allergens and dietary restrictions.