Conceptually designed by Changho Lee, the Nike PHYSICAL+ headphones are positioned as an alternative product that will eliminate the need to wear traditional fitness trackers in order to keep track of your vitals.
The headphones are designed with a sweat-proof aesthetic that is capable of offering health sensor tracking on the interior that will transmit all the information pertaining to your biometrics to your smartphone in real-time. This ensures that you don't have to deal with a wrist wearable or chest strap in order to keep all of your vitals tracked as you go about your physical activity.
The Nike PHYSICAL+ headphones feature detachable speaker units that can be utilized as portable speakers when not being used as headphones.
The Nike PHYSICAL+ Headphones Track Your Vitals During Workouts
1. Fitness-tracking Headphones - Headphone companies can innovate by incorporating fitness tracking into their products.
2. Sweat-proof Wearables - The development of sweat-proof wearables can offer a more comfortable and convenient way to track fitness biometrics during physical activity.
3. Wearable Audio Technology - Incorporating detachable speaker units into wearable audio products offers users a multifunctional experience.
1. Headphone Manufacturing - Headphone companies can capitalize on the growing demand for wearable fitness-tracking technology by integrating these features into their products.
2. Fitness Wearable Manufacturing - Manufacturers of fitness wearables can innovate by developing sweat-proof, non-intrusive devices that can track fitness biometrics more efficiently.
3. Sports Audio Equipment - Companies that specialize in sports audio equipment can expand their product offerings by incorporating detachable speaker units into wearable audio products.