Cult films always have devout fans, and Nicholas Penta's 'The Big Lebowski' DVD packaging design is sure to not disappoint the fervent devotees to this Coen brothers flick. If you've seen 'The Big Lebowski,' you know how bowling is used as a plot device throughout the movie, and Nicholas Penta used bowling as his inspiration. The DVD itself looks like a trippy bowling ball, and there are player scorecards with key character insights from the Coen brothers used as inserts.
Nicholas Penta's 'The Big Lebowski' DVD packaging design also includes a well-worn fake leather bag--similar to something the guys would have used. Fantastic!
Nicholas Penta's 'The Big Lebowski' DVD Design Stays True to the Movie
1. Cult Film Packaging Design - Opportunities for designers to create unique and novel packaging designs that reflect the essence of cult films.
2. Innovative DVD Design - Improvement on standard DVD packaging designs through innovative concepts such as the trippy bowling ball design.
3. Character Insight Inserts - The addition of character insight inserts as part of DVD packaging designs as a means of enhancing the viewer's experience.
1. Entertainment - Opportunities for creative packaging and DVD design concepts in the film and TV industries.
2. Retail - New packaging designs result in increased product demand and sales leading to opportunities for retail businesses.
3. Marketing - Opportunities for companies to invest in innovative packaging designs to enhance brand value and customer experience.