Holland ad agency Selmore didn't have any apprehension using crude language in the Damn F**king Tasty TV spots for New York Pizza.
If you've seen these commercials, you'd know not to serve Italian mafia anything but a "damn fuc**ing tasty" pizza! The series of three commercials parody the Scarface movies.
"You call this quality?" one gangster asks. "What is this, a f**king joke? You got some set of f**king balls comin' in here with this sh*t. Huh? You stupid Irish schmuck! Did you really think you'd get away from this sh*t?"
At the end, the narrated tagline isn't any less crude. "At New York Pizza we take great care when it comes to ingredients. New York Pizza? Damn f**king tasty!"
With lines like this, these aren't commercials you'd want to air between kids shows!
New York Pizza Mafia Commercials
1. Controversial Advertising - Using crude language and controversial themes in advertising appeals to a certain audience and can create buzz and conversation online.
2. Parody Marketing - Parodying popular movies or characters can be an effective way to grab people's attention and make the brand more memorable.
3. Viral Video Marketing - Creating viral videos that are shareable and memorable can lead to increased brand visibility and awareness.
1. Fast Food - Fast food chains can experiment with controversial marketing tactics to stand out in a crowded market and attract a younger audience who might appreciate edgier content.
2. Entertainment - Movie studios or streaming services can use parody marketing to promote their releases and engage with fans.
3. Advertising - Ad agencies can try to create viral videos for their clients that generate buzz and attract attention, leading to more business and exposure.