The Velocipede Fogliaverde -- Italian for 'green leaf velocipede' -- is a brand new e-bike that doesn't just have a fun name but also provides a one-of-a-kind cycling experience thanks to the unique manner in which it fuses together modern e-bike technology with classic bicycle design.
Currently the subject of a crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter, this new e-bike makes use of a Zehus Bike+ rear hub, a key inclusion as it allows the bicycle to maintain a natural design. This e-drive offers an extra push at speeds up to 25 km/h.
This Velocipede Fogliaverde well and truly proves that modern e-bike designs do not have to necessitate wackily futuristic aesthetics, and that you can have the best of both worlds by blending time-tested design with futuristic and eco-friendly performance factors.
This New E-Bike Blends Retro Design With Modern Motoring
1. Fusion of Retro Design and Modern Technology - Opportunity for creating products that combine classic aesthetics with cutting-edge features and functionality.
2. Eco-friendly E-bike Solutions - Opportunity to develop electric bikes that offer sustainable transportation options without compromising on style.
3. Crowdfunding for Innovation - Opportunity to leverage crowdfunding platforms like Kickstarter to finance and market innovative e-bike designs.
1. E-bikes - Disruptive innovation opportunities in the electric bike industry.
2. Design and Fashion - Opportunities to create stylish and fashionable e-bike designs.
3. Crowdfunding - Opportunities for entrepreneurs and innovators to raise funds for e-bike projects through crowdfunding platforms.