Wendy's and Uber Eats teamed up to create the Never Stop Gaming Menu and an experience with five top Twitch streamers for five days of non-stop gaming, meal combos and prizes. For a few days only, fans will be able to order signature Wendy's meals from the exclusive menu—and for every Uber Eats meal ordered from the Wendy's Never Stop Gaming menu, fans will get an Uber Eats Prize Pass, which will increase put them in the running for great giveaways.
Some of the meal combos that are available include the itsHafu Meal, which consists of a Baconator paired with small fries and Sprite or the FLIGHT Meal of Spicy Chicken Nuggets, small fries and Hi-C Fruit Punch.
Over the course of five days, the participating gamers will be streaming the games of their choosing and giving fans exclusive prizes.
Image Credit: Wendy's
The Never Stop Gaming Menu is Launching with a Five-Day Twitch Event
1. Gamer-targeted Meal Bundles - Wendy's and Uber Eats collaboration on the Never Stop Gaming Menu shows the trend of fast food chains targeting gamers with exclusive meal bundles and promotions.
2. Exclusive Menu Collaborations - The creation of the Never Stop Gaming Menu highlights the trend of fast food chains partnering with popular brands or influencers to create limited-time menu items.
3. Digital Engagement Strategies - The five-day Twitch event organized by Wendy's and Uber Eats demonstrates the trend of businesses leveraging digital platforms to engage with their target audience and drive sales.
1. Fast Food - The Never Stop Gaming Menu is an opportunity for fast food chains to tap into the growing gaming community and create targeted meal options.
2. Food Delivery - Collaborations like Wendy's and Uber Eats partnership for the Never Stop Gaming Menu present opportunities for food delivery services to offer unique menu items and promotions to their customers.
3. Gaming and Esports - The Never Stop Gaming Menu showcases the potential for gaming and esports companies to collaborate with popular food brands to create exclusive meal bundles and gaming experiences.