To commemorate National Oreo Day, a restaurant in New York City decided to pay tribute by going all out. A NY restaurant named Little Town decided to combine its carnival-styled deserts and the legendary Oreo cookie snack. What the genius food experts at Little Town did was take two fried Oreos and put a scoop of ice cream in between, basically creating an ice cream slider. The food innovation is a cross between carnival deep-fried Oreo cookies and mini burger sliders served Neapolitan style. The result is sweet, delectable heaven.
If you aren’t impressed just yet, the burger and beer joint brilliantly serves the Oreo sliders on a funnel cake. This SoHo restaurant has taken National Oreo Day to the next level and created a sugar-rushing, blood-pressure rising, heart attack dessert.
National Oreo Day is Being Celebrated in New York with Cookie Sliders
1. Carnival-inspired Desserts - Innovative food creations that combine traditional carnival foods with popular snacks and treats.
2. Ice Cream Sliders - A new take on traditional sliders where ice cream is sandwiched between two mini desserts.
3. Funnel Cake Presentations - Creative uses of funnel cake as a base or presentation element for sweet treats and savory dishes.
1. Restaurant Industry - There is an opportunity for restaurants to create unique and creative dessert items to attract customers.
2. Food and Beverage Industry - Innovation in food and beverage creation, combining classic treats and flavors with new and exciting elements.
3. Event and Catering Industry - Opportunities for event planners and caterers to offer unique dessert presentations and menus, such as carnival-inspired treats and funnel cake displays.