One thing is certain about Nathan Spoor: He really loves blue. There may be other colors involved in this talented artist's illustrations, but overall, the aqua scheme is what catches your attention immediately. Spoor's work is either really busy with strange whimsical characters and objects or solitary, with one character overlooking the large world Spoor's surrounded them in.
Check out Nathan Spoor's amazing illustrations in the gallery.
These Nathan Spoor Illustrations are Wonderfully Blue
1. Aquatic Imagery - There is an opportunity to create more art, movies or video games that incorporate aquatic imagery and color schemes.
2. Whimsical Universe - Creating a physical or virtual universe with lovable odd characters and objects could be a disruptive innovation opportunity.
3. Immersive Solitude - Designing immersive experiences that offer solitude or introspection within an enchanting world could attract a new market segment.
1. Art - Art galleries, graphic novels, and art installations have an opportunity to incorporate Surrealist art styles to their exhibits or product offerings.
2. Video Games - Video game designers can use Nathan Spoor's work as inspiration to create games with fun, weird and whimsical characters and environments.
3. Theme Parks - Theme parks and experience design companies could use Surrealist artwork styles to create interactive outdoor art experiences and immersive rides.