Considering the financial power embedded in credit cards, they're often made out of surprisingly flimsy plastic, so the N26 Metal card is giving the credit where credit is due. The card is made out of slim, durable metal, giving it a physical feel that's in line with its financial capabilities.
The original N26 Metal card had a tungsten core with a plastic casing overtop, but the new model is made out of metal alone. The Mastercard logo is engraved on the front of the card, and the cardholder's name is engraved on the back.
Beyond aesthetics, the N26 Metal gives holders access to N26 Black benefits, which include things like a WeWork membership and discounts at Hotels.com, among others.
The 'N26 Metal' Card Offers Great Benefits and a Durable Form
1. Metal Credit Cards - The trend of metal credit cards presents an opportunity for companies to offer customers a more premium and durable payment experience.
2. Durable Materials - The trend of using durable materials for credit cards creates a disruptive opportunity for innovative companies to stand out in the financial industry.
3. Enhanced Benefits - The trend of offering enhanced benefits through credit card memberships opens up opportunities for companies to create unique value propositions and loyalty programs for their customers.
1. Financial Services - The financial services industry can explore the trend of metal credit cards to innovate and differentiate their offerings in the market.
2. Payment Solutions - The payment solutions industry can capitalize on the trend of durable materials for credit cards by developing innovative card production techniques and materials.
3. Membership Benefits - The hospitality and subscription-based industries can leverage the trend of enhanced benefits to collaborate and attract customers through credit card partnerships.