The Funko Disney Mystery Minis are a new collection from the toy brand that are themed after classic programming from Saturday morning in the 90s. This includes characters from TaleSpin, Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers, DuckTales and TaleSpin that are likely to be appealing to both kids as well as adults who recall their love for the classic shows.
Collectible toys are showing an increase in popularity as kids transition back to an interest in figurines that are cute and that are sold with a sense of mystery. This is evident with the Funko Disney Mystery Minis that are retailed in blind boxes that can be purchased in four packs or as part of a full display case.
The New Funko Disney Mystery Minis Celebrate Classic Programming
1. Collectible Cartoon Figurines - The rise in popularity of collectible cartoon figurines provides an opportunity for innovative companies to create limited edition and unique variations.
2. Nostalgia Marketing - Capitalizing on nostalgia marketing through the re-release of classic animated TV shows or movies can help companies tap into older demographics that might have higher spending power.
3. Surprise Toy Boxes - The trend of mystery box toys represents an opportunity for companies to create their own surprise toy boxes, boosting the appeal of their product range while engaging customers in new and exciting ways.
1. Toy Industry - As a result of the increase in popularity of collectible toys, innovative companies within the toy industry can create a new generation of toys that combines nostalgia with cutting-edge design.
2. Streaming Services - Streaming services that are looking for ways to differentiate themselves could explore adding classic animated TV shows to their catalog, thereby tapping into a market of older demographics looking for a nostalgia fix.
3. Marketing Industry - Marketing agencies that specialize in creating targeted campaigns could explore the trend of nostalgia marketing to increase brand loyalty and tap into a wider demographic of consumers.