Minis-in-Minis introduces a never-before-seen collectible concept from Super Impulse that puts toy minis inside miniature toys. Speaking straight to kids and kids at heart of all ages, Minis-in-Minis offers a new way for people to interact with beloved brands like Chupa Chups, Peeps, and Mike and Ike. There are 66 minis to collect, including three levels of rare colors.
With this new collectible concept, Super Impulse boasts "not only miniatures to collect, but also the tiniest miniatures." And the experience of discovering the surprises inside includes a clear top that reveals one mini toy, with another hidden below. This fun-filled experience for all ages introduces mini collectibles on a whole new scale that promises to have a big impact this holiday season and beyond.
Minis-in-Minis are Miniatures with Even Tinier Toys Inside
1. Collectible Unboxing - There are opportunities to disrupt the unboxing experience by incorporating surprise and mystery into the collection experience.
2. Nested Products - There is potential in creating consumer products that nest inside each other, possibly with increasing levels of rarity and value.
3. Miniature Craze - Miniature collectibles continue to be a popular trend, with opportunities to create new products and experiences around the concept.
1. Toy Industry - Toy companies can explore the potential of miniature collectibles and nested products to offer new experiences to consumers.
2. Gift and Novelty Industry - The gift and novelty industry can capitalize on the trend towards collectibles by creating unique and playful products that appeal to collectors and non-collectors alike.
3. Marketing and Advertising Industry - Marketers and advertisers can leverage the popularity of collectibles and unboxing experiences to create engaging campaigns for their products and brands.