My Little Pony has become a huge sensation on the Internet, inspiring fans to create their own fan art and in some cases, even change the horses into My Little Pony People.
Karl Ehrnström is one such Swedish fan who goes by the username 'Galaxyart' on DeviantArt. This Galaxyart video is part of a personal project the artist has been working on, which is an animation just over a minute long showing the ponies transformed into anime-style girls. Considering the length of the video and the details put into animating the characters, this must have taken a lot of time to complete.
The My Little Pony fan video is set up like the opening of a TV show, where the anime girls are shown along their pony companions.
Galaxyart Imagines How My Little Pony People Would Look
1. Fan-created Content - Entrepreneurs can tap into the growing trend of fans creating their own content inspired by established franchises, such as My Little Pony, to develop innovative products and services.
2. Anime-inspired Artwork - There is an opportunity for businesses to explore the popularity of anime-style artwork and incorporate it into their own designs and marketing campaigns.
3. Online Fan Communities - Companies can leverage online fan communities, like the My Little Pony fandom, to engage with their target audience and gain insights for product development and marketing strategies.
1. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can adapt to the trend of fan-created content by collaborating with fans to create new experiences and products.
2. Art and Design - Artists and designers can capitalize on the demand for anime-inspired artwork and create unique products and services for the market.
3. Social Media and Marketing - Social media and marketing agencies can help businesses connect with online fan communities to build brand loyalty and reach a targeted audience.