The conceptual 'Mouse-1' wireless gaming mouse has been designed by Jake Lee of acasso for fraegment as a peripheral for avid gamers looking to incorporate a minimalist touch of sci-fi aesthetics into their desktop setup.
The mouse comes in response to the large number of RGB-enabled gaming mouses that are available on the market and provides users with a decidedly more stylishly simplistic alternative. The mouse is thus designed with an LED on the rear bottom of the device that will diffuse white light in a more subtle manner when compared to other, more chromatic alternatives on the market.
The conceptual 'Mouse-1' wireless gaming mouse was was explained further by Lee who said, "The goal was to design a mouse that carries the gaming DNA in a more subtle and minimalist manner. There are so many gaming mice that scream rainbow RGB lighting with complex programmable buttons that contribute to their maximalist appearance. Mouse-1’s aesthetics is intentionally aimed at those who pursue a minimalist gaming setup.”
The Conceptual 'Mouse-1' Wireless Gaming Mouse is Minimalist
1. Minimalist Gaming Peripherals - Opportunity for companies to disrupt the gaming market by producing minimalist peripherals that cater to users' desire for functional aesthetics.
2. Sci-fi-inspired Tech Accessories - Designers and manufacturers can tap into the trend of sci-fi-inspired aesthetics to create unique and eye-catching tech accessories.
3. Subtly-designed Gaming Mice - The market for gaming mice that prioritize sleek, understated design offers space for innovation and differentiation from more traditionally styled gaming peripherals.
1. Gaming Accessories - Companies that specialize in creating accessories for gamers can diversify their offerings by producing minimalist peripherals.
2. Tech Accessories - The market for sci-fi-inspired tech accessories offers opportunity for companies to differentiate from competitors with unique design and branding.
3. Industrial Design - Designers can explore opportunities to create minimalist, sci-fi-inspired designs that appeal to consumers who want functional, yet visually pleasing, tech peripherals.