The conceptual 'Battletank' mouse has been designed by Chia Mao Hung as a rugged, armored-vehicle-inspired peripheral for users looking to enjoy a customized experience.
The mouse is designed with gaming in mind and features four segments that interconnect to form the main body of the peripheral. These quadrants can be expanded length-wise and width-wise, depending on the layout, and will thus accommodate users with a range of different needs according to hand size and more.
The conceptual 'Battletank' mouse has an aggressive, almost Cybertruck-inspried design that's constructed with four buttons along with a scroll wheel and a set of LEDs on the front. These components will light up when the mouse is connected to a device to communicate with the user.
The Conceptual 'Battletank' Mouse by Chia Mao Hung is Rugged
1. Rugged Gaming Mouse - Opportunity to disrupt the gaming peripherals market by creating a line of durable and customizable mouses with an aggressive design.
2. Adjustable Hand-held Peripherals - Opportunity to innovate bespoke solution for consumers of all hand sizes to increase comfort and productivity.
3. Intelligent Mouse Communication - Opportunity for AI based computer peripherals to communicate with the users by enhancing the user experience and performance.
1. Gaming Peripherals - Innovative products such as durable, adjustable, and customizable gaming peripherals would provide a unique selling point in the industry.
2. Workplace Ergonomics - Incorporating adjustable features on all peripherals such as a mouse to provide consumers of different hand size the ability to work comfortably and compose efficiently.
3. Iot & Wearable Technology - Creativity in IoT technology application such as LED indicators to communicate with wearable technology has an open market for innovation.