This amazing modification bike changes into eight different ways to cater to the needs of children at any age. The sleek wooden bicycle is the perfect way to teach kids to ride a bike. LegGo has the ability to change, grow and adapt as children do.
There are eight unique forms that this modification bike can take on. For toddlers beginning to walk, LegGo has the ability to flip the body of the bike so babies can walk instead of of pedal. The pedals can be easily removed and reattached and the body can be flipped back into its original position. It also has the ability to become a rocking horse and a scooter.
Bigger front wheels allow a child to have full control and easily tackle large obstacles that may arise. In addition, the body is specifically designed to absorb shocks and provide a smooth ride.
'LegGo' is a Modification Bike That Takes on Eight Different Forms
1. Adaptable Children's Bikes - Opportunities for companies to create versatile bikes that cater to children's needs as they grow and develop.
2. Wooden Bicycles - Innovative use of materials for a more eco-friendly and sustainable transportation option.
3. Multi-functional Toys - Companies can explore the potential of creating toys that can transform into different forms, providing children with more play options.
1. Toy Industry - The development of multi-functional toys could lead to a new market segment within the toy industry.
2. Sustainable Transportation Industry - Companies can consider developing alternative transportation options using sustainable materials, such as wooden bikes.
3. Children's Sporting Goods Industry - An adaptable children's bike could become a popular item within the sporting goods industry, especially as parents seek long-lasting and versatile products for their children.