The Lipstick Design Studio app by ModiFace is designed to help women find the perfect lipstick color, texture and sheen. After uploading a picture, the app has a simple three-step process where users can adjust a series of sliders to determine the optimal amount of pigment, gloss, matte or creaminess. Although simple, the lipsticks that can be created with these three steps alone is endless.
Users are then able to save their completely custom colors and color-match them to real products by cosmetic companies like Make Up For Ever, Inglot, Jan Iredale and Stila.
In addition to the Lipstick Design Studio, ModiFace has a number of other virtual makeover apps for hair and makeup that are free to download through iTunes.
The ModiFace Lipstick Design Studio Helps Find Real-World Shades
1. Custom Lipstick Design - The ModiFace Lipstick Design Studio app allows users to create their own custom lipstick colors, opening up the opportunity for personalized beauty products.
2. Virtual Makeup Apps - ModiFace's suite of virtual makeover apps for hair and makeup provide users with the opportunity to try on different looks without any physical products.
3. Color-matching Technology - The ModiFace app can color-match custom lipstick shades to real products by cosmetic companies, allowing users to find similar shades available in the market.
1. Beauty - The beauty industry can leverage custom lipstick design and virtual makeover apps to create personalized beauty experiences for customers.
2. Cosmetics - Cosmetic companies can implement color-matching technology to help customers find matching shades and increase customer satisfaction.
3. Technology - With the rise of virtual makeover apps, the technology industry can explore opportunities in developing innovative tools for virtual beauty experiences.