Architecture studio HAUS renovated and re-designed a modern Indianapolis home that was built in the 1950's. Situated on a highly wooded property in Williams Creek, this home is surrounded by other mid-century residential designs.
The house remained in the same condition for almost 60 years, until the studio came in to renovate and create and entirely new design. With updates to the kitchen, bedrooms, bathrooms and the exterior of the home, the new design creates a private and secure living space while still allowing natural light to flood in.
By creating an open floor-plan, HAUS re-imagined the interior to reflect a luxury feel while remaining respectful of the home's traditional roots. With floor-to-ceiling glass windows, this modern Indianapolis home has unobstructed views that can be seen throughout its interior.
Image Credit: HAUS Architecture for Modern Lifestyles
HAUS Architects Re-Designed a Modern Indianapolis Home
1. Mid-century Modern Design - Opportunity for architects and interior designers to incorporate mid-century modern elements into renovation projects.
2. Open Floor-plan Design - Opportunity for architects and builders to create modern and spacious living areas by removing interior walls.
3. Sustainable Renovations - Opportunity for builders and contractors to implement eco-friendly materials and technologies in home renovations.
1. Architecture - Architects can specialize in mid-century modern design to cater to clients seeking home renovations with a vintage aesthetic.
2. Interior Design - Interior designers can offer expertise in creating open floor-plan layouts to enhance the modern and spacious feel in renovated homes.
3. Construction - Builders and contractors can focus on sustainable renovations to meet the growing demand for eco-friendly homes.