Created as a mobility concept by a team of researchers at the National University of Singapore, the autonomous self-driving mobility scooter enables users to never stop using their digital devices.
The autonomous self-driving mobility scooter works by allowing users to stay connected to the Internet and browse as much as they want without having to pay attention to where they're going. Reaching a maximum speed of 4mph, the autonomous self-driving mobility scooter uses as series of laser sensors that allow it to navigate through areas and avoid obstacles. The mobility concept has been deemed successful for being able to help reduce the instance of accidents between pedestrians. Moreover, the autonomous self-driving mobility scooter helps to reduce the need for traditional cars in urban areas and campuses.
This Autonomous Self-Driving Mobility Scooter Connects Riders
1. Autonomous Mobility - The trend towards autonomous mobility solutions presents opportunities for businesses to create more reliable and efficient transportation options.
2. Connected Devices - As more internet-connected devices become available, there are opportunities for businesses to create products that cater to user's needs for constant connectivity, such as autonomous mobility concepts.
3. Smart City Solutions - The growth of smart cities creates opportunities for companies to provide intelligent, efficient and sustainable mobility options for people on-the-move, such as autonomous self-driving mobility scooters.
1. Automotive - The automotive industry can take advantage of the trend towards autonomous mobility, creating safe, efficient and reliable transportation solutions.
2. Internet of Things (iot) - As more connected devices enter the market, there are opportunities for IoT companies to create innovative solutions that help users stay connected to the internet and their digital devices, like the self-driving mobility scooter concept.
3. Urban Transportation - Urban transportation providers can leverage the trend towards smart city solutions, using autonomous self-driving mobility scooters to create innovate transportation solutions that reduce the need for traditional cars and help reduce congestion.