It's been proven that our sitting habits at work -- for extended periods of time -- will not only affect our health because of posture issues, but our productivity as well, so treat yourself to the StorkStand mobile standing desk and give your body a break.
As the first affordable, compact and mobile standing desk that securely attaches to the back of any office chair, the StorkStand is currently a Kickstarter campaign -- that runs until June 16th with already 80% of funding goal reached -- with the goal of making office's healthier. And the coolest thing about it is that it's small enough to fit into a handbag or workout bag if you want to take it home with you.
This Mobile Standing Desk is Affordable and Compact
1. Mobile Standing Desks - The popularity of mobile standing desks suggests a potential for product improvement with focus being on ergonomics and flexibility.
2. Health-conscious Workstations - With the negative impacts of extended sitting becoming more apparent, there's an opportunity for businesses to invest in health-conscious workstations as a means of keeping employees healthy and productive.
3. Portable Office Furniture - As more people work remotely or on-the-go, the need for more portable and versatile office furniture like the StorkStand mobile standing desk is likely to increase.
1. Office Furniture - Manufacturers of office furniture could explore new designs and materials to create more ergonomic products to meet the health-conscious needs of modern workers.
2. Health and Wellness - Health and wellness companies could collaborate with office furniture manufacturers to develop healthier and more productive office environments.
3. Crowdfunding Platforms - With the increasing popularity of crowdfunding platforms like Kickstarter, entrepreneurs and startups now have a unique opportunity to get their products into the market with less risk and capital investment.