Fashion and science fiction usually don`t mix, but the Missoni Fall 2013 Campaign has managed to be both stylish and fantasy-driven.
Shot by Alasdair McLellan, the luxury brand`s latest collection continues to celebrate the company`s sixtieth anniversary with a fashion-forward futuristic theme. Model Stella Tennant wears sleek pieces with geometric prints that also match the shoot`s background, a cubic structure complete with 3D illusory imagery sitting on a deserted beach. The result is a series of images that look like they could be from sci-fi classics like Space Odyssey.
If you were a fan of the label`s last collection which focused on nostalgia, then you`ll love the Missoni Fall 2013 Campaign for its movement in an opposite direction that looks to the future rather than the past.
The Missoni Fall 2013 Campaign is set on a Deserted Beach
1. Fashion-forward Futuristic Themes - Opportunity to create futuristic-themed fashion collections that blend style with fantasy.
2. Geometric Prints - Opportunity to incorporate geometric prints into fashion designs to create sleek and trendy pieces.
3. 3D Illusory Imagery - Opportunity to use 3D illusory imagery in fashion photography to create visually striking and futuristic visuals.
1. Fashion - Fashion industry can leverage futuristic themes, geometric prints, and 3D illusory imagery to create innovative collections and campaigns.
2. Photography - Photography industry can explore the use of 3D illusory imagery and futuristic themes to create visually captivating images.
3. Textile Printing - Textile printing industry can develop techniques and technologies to produce intricate geometric prints for fashion designers.