Glitter Guide has launched a #SipsforSummer series that will reveal fresh and exciting summer cocktail recipes starting with this coconut mint margarita.
Make this tasty and refreshingly boozy beverage by freezing a cup of coconut milk in ice and leave it overnight. The next day blend the frozen milk with half a cup of coconut water. This will act as your slushy base so all you have to do is add booze. Combine two tablespoons of agave, a squeeze of lime, two ounces of tequila and an ounce of triple sec. Garnish with some mint leaves, a lime wedge and enjoy.
A new recipe will be revealed each Friday during the summer season. By the end of summer, you'll have your own recipe book stocked with refreshing drink ideas including this coconut mint margarita.
This Margarita Recipe is From the Summer Cocktail Campaign #SipsForSummer
1. Summer Cocktail Recipes - The #SipsforSummer series is introducing fresh and exciting summer cocktail recipes, providing an opportunity for businesses in the beverage industry to explore new flavors and combinations.
2. Frozen Beverage Bases - Using frozen coconut milk as a slushy base in cocktails presents an innovative twist on traditional frozen beverages, opening up possibilities for businesses in the frozen dessert industry to create unique alcoholic treats.
3. Creative Garnishes - The coconut mint margarita's garnish of mint leaves and lime wedge demonstrates the growing trend of using creative and visually appealing garnishes in cocktails, offering an opportunity for businesses in the hospitality industry to enhance their drink presentations.
1. Beverage Industry - The #SipsforSummer campaign's introduction of new cocktail recipes presents an opportunity for businesses in the beverage industry to develop and market innovative summer drinks.
2. Frozen Dessert Industry - The use of frozen coconut milk as a slushy base in cocktails presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for businesses in the frozen dessert industry to expand their offerings and tap into the alcoholic beverage market.
3. Hospitality Industry - The trend of using creative and visually appealing garnishes in cocktails provides an opportunity for businesses in the hospitality industry to differentiate themselves and offer unique drink experiences to their customers.