This collection of minimalist rappers and singers by Rene Mambembe is a clean interpretation of the grungier side of the music industry.
Featuring notable artists like Drake, Nicki Minaj, Rihanna and Kid Cudi, the collection uses vivid colors to illustrate famous personas often snapped by the tabloids. Though the media has certainty painted its own colorful portraits of these pop cultural icons from an unattractive or judgemental angle, it seems these stars hold critical elements of their own trademark style. As in Drake's case, he is seen with his signature bowl cut, Nicki Minaj with her dramatically blond locks, Kid Cudi with a red cap and finally Rihanna with her super sleek asymmetrical bob.
Can you guess who is who in the remaining caricatures?
These Minimalist Rapper and Singer Designs Mirror the Music Industry
1. Minimalist Rapper and Singer Designs - Opportunities to develop new merchandise featuring clean and vibrant designs of famous musicians.
2. Pop Cultural Icon Caricatures - Opportunities to create illustrations of well-known celebrities and promote them as collectibles.
3. Signature Style Illustrations - Opportunities to create merchandise that highlights an artist's unique persona and style.
1. Music Industry - Opportunities to create new merchandise and increase fan engagement with minimalist and caricature designs.
2. Fashion Industry - Opportunities to create clothing and accessories that embody the signature styles of celebrities and musicians.
3. Entertainment Industry - Opportunities to develop cartoons and animation series that feature caricatures of famous musicians and pop cultural icons.