One of the newest products in Supergoop's innovative sun care portfolio is the Zincscreen 100% Mineral Lotion, a lightweight SPF 40 non-nano zinc oxide lotion that provides more than just UV protection. The product is a far cry from sun care products of the past that are thick, heavy and leave the skin with an undesirable white cast. The Zincscreen 100% Mineral Lotion is lightweight, blendable and boasts a pink tint to brighten the complexion.
As well as sharing protection from blue light and pollution, the skincare product is also packed with nourishing ingredients like winter cherry, hydrating coconut fruit extract and antioxidant-packed blueberry extract.
Zincscreen is a lightweight, 100% mineral lotion that will especially appeal to those with sensitive, oily or acne-prone skin.
Zincscreen 100% Mineral Lotion is Packed with Skincare Ingredients
1. Lightweight Sunscreen Lotions - The trend of lightweight sunscreen lotions offers an opportunity for the development of sun care products that provide effective UV protection without the thick, heavy texture.
2. Skincare-infused Sunscreen - The trend of skincare-infused sunscreen presents an opportunity to create products that not only protect against UV rays but also nourish and improve the complexion.
3. Pink-tinted Sunscreen - The trend of pink-tinted sunscreen lotions creates a market for sun care products that not only offer UV protection but also provide a brightening effect for the complexion.
1. Sun Care Industry - The sun care industry can explore the development of lightweight sunscreen lotions that cater to different skin types and offer improved texture and application.
2. Skincare Industry - The skincare industry can leverage the trend of skincare-infused sunscreen to create products that combine the benefits of UV protection and nourishing ingredients.
3. Beauty Industry - The beauty industry can capitalize on the trend of pink-tinted sunscreen lotions by introducing products that provide not only sun protection but also a brightening effect for the skin.