Bom Bom Brands is introducing its newest creamy vegan milk liqueur as "the very first alcohol product to be made with hemp milk." The new flavor, 'Fully Baked,' gets its name from a similarly named non-dairy ice cream product from Ben & Jerry's, Half Baked, which was recently released in a vegan-friendly formula.
The ice cream-inspired vegan liqueur boasts the indulgent flavors of Caribbean rum, cookies and brownies and shows off the benefits of hemp milk as an alternative to dairy—including the fact that is boasts fewer calories, fat and more product stability.
As a growing number of non-dairy milk and ice cream products are emerging, there is also a demand for vegan-friendly cream liqueurs. Bom Bom Brands is out to prove that dairy is not necessary to making a great-tasting product, as its vegan Nilli Vanilli Almondmilk liqueur was recognized in 2017 by the International Review of Spirits as the Best Cream Liqueur, despite it containing absolutely no real cream.
Bom Bom Brands' Fully Baked Takes Inspiration from a Vegan Ben & Jerry's Flavor
1. Vegan Milk Liqueurs - Creating alcoholic beverages with plant-based milk substitutes like hemp, almond or oat milk is growing in popularity among vegan and health-conscious consumers.
2. Vegan-friendly Cream Liqueurs - As more consumers turn to plant-based and dairy-free diets, the demand for cream liqueurs made with non-dairy milk substitutes is on the rise, presenting a market opportunity for innovative beverage makers.
3. Hemp Milk-based Products - Hemp milk, rich in protein and healthier than traditional dairy milk, presents a new opportunity for entrepreneurs to create alternative and innovative products that meet the needs of health-conscious consumers.
1. Alcohol Industry - The alcohol industry can explore new opportunities in formulating alcoholic drinks made with plant-based milk substitutes, catering to the needs of consumers who are looking for healthier and naturally-sourced ingredients.
2. Dairy Industry - As consumers shift from traditional dairy products, the dairy industry can turn to making plant-based milk products, including hemp milk, to keep up with evolving consumer preferences.
3. Vegan and Health-conscious Food Industry - The trend towards vegan and plant-based diets, coupled with growing awareness of health benefits offered by hemp milk, creates a new product opportunity for entrepreneurs within the vegan and health-conscious food industry.