A variety of quirkily inspired military-grade phone cases and a few Apple Watch-compatible bands are made readily available to consumers through a collaboration between DHL and CASETiFY. The co-branded endeavor delivers a collection of interesting and attention-captivating products.
This is a continuation of DHL's attempt to cross-pollinate ideas and tap other industries to establish a striking brand identity for itself in the eyes of the consumer. Prior to the courier firm's encounter with CASETiFY, the company tapped Vetements for a range of co-branded clothing for the spring and summer seasons.
The military-grade phone cases and the Apple Watch wrist bands pull inspiration from "DHL's iconic logo, packaging design, and shipping label." What's more, the collaboration makes room for customization as individuals can opt-in to personalize the shipping label designs to match their order.
CASETiFY & DHL Boast Military-Grade Phone Cases & Watch Bands
1. Courier-inspired Accessories - There is an opportunity to create more courier-inspired device accessories for a variety of electronic devices.
2. Military-grade Device Cases - There is an opportunity to expand the offerings of military-grade phone cases and other device cases to appeal to consumers looking for added protection.
3. Customizable Shipping Label Designs - There is an opportunity to offer customizable shipping label designs for a variety of products to create a more personalized experience for consumers.
1. Consumer Electronics - Companies in the consumer electronics industry can adopt courier-inspired designs for device accessories to appeal to a wider customer base.
2. Shipping and Logistics - Shipping and logistics companies can look to partner with other industries to create mutually beneficial co-branded products and establish a stronger brand identity.
3. Fashion and Apparel - Fashion and apparel companies can look to collaborations with other industries to create unique and attention-captivating products that will appeal to a wider customer base.