Instead of throwing away your precious calories when you exercise, you can use them to feed the hungry with the Miles for Meals app. Using Miles for Meals, you can track how many calories you burn while running. Once your run is done, the app converts your calories to euros so that you can donate the exact amount you burned.
Money can be transferred through Paypal to German non-profit organization Die Tafeln directly through Miles for Meals. After donating, the app gives you the option to share your actions through social networks.
The campaign was created by ad agency Grabarz & Partner to raise funds for the hungry. Since Die Tafeln helps feed people who are in need of food, the Miles for Meals app is the perfect way to directly transfer your calories to someone in need.
The Miles for Meals App Lets You Donate Your Burned Calories
1. Calorie-transferring Apps - Apps that enable users to utilize burned calories for a charitable cause.
2. Donation-based Apps - Apps that enable users to donate to charities directly through their daily activities.
3. Socially-connected Fitness Apps - Apps that allow users to share their charitable actions with friends and family on social networks.
1. Fitness Industry - The fitness and wellness industry can incorporate donation-based apps as a selling point for fitness products and classes.
2. Non-profit Industry - Non-profit organizations can use calorie-transferring apps as a unique way to encourage donations and promote their causes.
3. Mobile Payment Industry - The mobile payment industry can partner with donation-based apps to enable seamless and secure transactions for charitable donations.