The Miguel Herranz Casiopea collection features an assortment of strings. The strings are each tied together, giving way to the intertwined layout of these lighting pieces.
A series of shapes and sizes are present in Herranz' Casipea series. The pieced together look is made to represent the constellation Cassiopeia, hence the resemblance between the structure and shapes that one would observe in the sky.
One of the best parts of this design are the minimalist materials that it uses. While only cords have been applied to the production process, the layout is nonetheless quite intricate, making the case for the less is more mantra within this at home niche. The theme of minimalism was furthered by the black and white color scheme.
The Miguel Herranz Casiopea Collection Feature Cords
1. Intertwined Lighting - The Miguel Herranz Casiopea collection features intertwined string lamps, creating a trend of unique lighting designs.
2. Minimalist Materials - The use of only cords in the production process of the lamps highlights a trend towards minimalist design in the home decor industry.
3. Black and White Color Scheme - The black and white color scheme seen in the Casiopea collection reflects a trend towards sleek and modern aesthetics in interior design.
1. Lighting - The intertwined string lamps present an opportunity for innovation and creativity in the lighting industry, allowing for unique and customizable lighting solutions.
2. Home Decor - The minimalist materials and intricate design of the Casiopea collection offer disruptive innovation opportunities in the home decor industry, catering to consumers seeking unconventional and stylish lighting options.
3. Interior Design - The black and white color scheme and sleek aesthetics of the Casiopea collection provide an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the interior design industry, appealing to those looking for modern and minimalist decor.