Beloved music producer and entrepreneur Pharrell has teamed up with communications firm Edelman to launch a new creative agency called Mighty Dream.
The new agency will focus on advocating for "Black and brown creatives" and will aim to rethink the traditional agency model. According to Pharrell, the idea for the new agency was born from the artist's 2021 Elephant in the Room panel, which focused on figuring out ways to better support marginalized groups in Pharrel'ls home cities, Virginia Beach and Norfolk.
Mighty Dream “will exclusively develop products and creative solutions that solve some of the societal challenges that have impacted marginalized communities,” said a spokesperson from the progressive new agency in a recent press statement.
Image Credit: Nathan Congleton/Nbc/Getty Images
Pharrell Launches Progressive Creative Agency Called 'Mighty Dream'
1. Progressive Advocacy Agencies - New creative agencies are focusing on advocating for marginalized communities and rethinking traditional agency models.
2. Celebrity-backed Ventures - Celebrities are teaming up with communication firms to launch new creative ventures.
3. Solutions for Marginalized Communities - New creative agencies are exclusively developing products and creative solutions that aim to solve societal challenges impacting marginalized communities.
1. Communication Services - Communication firms are teaming up with celebrities to launch new progressive creative agencies.
2. Entertainment - Celebrities are expanding their entrepreneurial ventures by launching progressive advocacy agencies.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Progressive creative agencies are disrupting the traditional agency model and focusing on advocating for marginalized communities rather than on traditional marketing and advertising strategies.