The 60-second Microsoft Super Bowl ad for this year called Be The One is centered on the story of Katie Sowers, who, as of February 2nd, will make history by becoming the first woman to coach in the Super Bowl. During the highly anticipated sporting event, Sowers will be the offensive assistant coach for the San Francisco 49ers.
The ad is part of the Bring it to the Surface campaign for Microsoft's Surface tablet and helps to bring visibility to the way Sowers is changing sports and inspiring the next generation of girls. As Sowers puts it, "people tell me that people aren't ready to have a woman lead but these guys have been learning from women their whole lives."
The Microsoft Super Bowl Ad Shares the Story of Coach Katie Sowers
1. Gender Equality in Sports - Opportunity to innovate by creating more inclusive environments for women in male-dominated sports industries.
2. Empowering Women in Leadership - Opportunity to innovate by creating more leadership and mentorship opportunities for women across all industries.
3. Diversity in Advertising - Opportunity to innovate by promoting diversity and inclusion in advertising to showcase positive role models and inspire change.
1. Sports - Opportunity to innovate by creating more opportunities for women in coaching and other leadership roles in the sports industry.
2. Technology - Opportunity to innovate by developing and promoting technology that creates more opportunities for women and promotes gender equality.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Opportunity to innovate by promoting diversity and inclusion in advertising to inspire and empower women and other underrepresented groups.