Michelle Geromel is well known for her sexy figurative paintings. Though racy, these prints are often favored amongst women as they find the art liberating.
What Michelle Geromel manages to do is instill sexiness into her work while remaining a woman who is proud of her body and her sexuality. This liberal attitude combined with the undeniable skill that Michelle Geromel has makes for a set of wonderfully steamy prints.
Implications - Consumers are fascinated by sexual imagery as it is still largely considered taboo in public spaces. This makes those who do have access to the imagery feel exclusive. Corporations can similarly gain notoriety among consumers by providing goods and services which aren't easily attainable by the general population.
The Figurative Art by Michelle Geromel is Interestingly Sensual
1. Intimate Figurative Art - Art that emphasizes the beauty and sensuality of the human form can be leveraged by companies to create exclusive and provocative branding campaigns.
2. Taboo Imagery - Taboo imagery continues to entice consumers and businesses can tap into this trend by providing rare or unique products or services.
3. Confident Sexuality - Confident and empowering portrayals of sexuality in art and media can inspire consumers and be leveraged by companies for branding purposes.
1. Art and Design - Artists and designers can create intimate and provocative works that help to redefine traditional ideas of beauty and sexuality.
2. Media and Entertainment - Media companies can produce content that celebrates confident and empowered expressions of sexuality, creating new representations of gender identity and expression.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Marketers and advertisers can use intimate and provocative imagery to craft edgy and exclusive branding campaigns that appeal to consumers' fascination with taboo subjects.