Ubisoft has made an announcement in regards to the release of the Michael Jackson video game this coming winter. Being released on the new Xbox Kinect, PS3 and the Nintendo Wii, this game will definitely be a huge hit to the late pop king's fans.
The goal in this venture is to dance like Michael Jackson and follow the moves that are demonstrated on screen. Your accuracy is judged and your score is determined accordingly. Interesting and fun, this Michael Jackson video game is another interactive way to remember the late singer.
The Michael Jackson Video Game to Launch This Coming Winter
1. Music-based Video Games - Opportunity for game developers to create similar music-based video games featuring other popular artists.
2. Interactive Tribute Experiences - Trend of creating interactive experiences to remember and celebrate the lives of late musicians.
3. Celebrity-based Gaming - Opportunity for game developers to create more celebrity-based games catering to the interests of fans.
1. Gaming Industry - Opportunity to capitalize on the trend of music-based video games featuring popular artists.
2. Entertainment Industry - Opportunity to create more interactive tribute experiences to remember and celebrate the lives of late musicians.
3. Music Industry - Opportunity to collaborate with game developers to create more celebrity-based gaming experiences for fans.