Water purity is becoming a more important topic for consumers on an International basis, which is seeing new products like the conceptual 'Miawa' purifier come about.
Created as a reverse osmosis unit that is compact enough for use in any kitchen, the purifier is capable of providing water with a low salt content that is also completely free of viruses and chemicals. This will come as welcome news to those who live in urban areas who are concerned about the level of contaminants that can be present in municipal water sources.
The conceptual 'Miawa' water purifier is the design work of the LÚCID design agency and is capable of producing 20 liters of water in one hour or up to 480 liters in a single day.
The 'Miawa' Osmosis Purifier Sits Seamlessly on Your Countertop
1. Water Purity - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop advanced purification technologies that provide water with low salt content and are free of viruses and chemicals.
2. Compact Reverse Osmosis - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design compact reverse osmosis systems for use in any kitchen, catering to consumers' need for convenient and space-saving water purifiers.
3. Urban Water Contamination - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create solutions to address concerns about contaminants in municipal water sources, such as advanced filtration systems or decentralized purification options.
1. Water Purification - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop innovative purification technologies and products that meet the increasing demand for clean and safe drinking water.
2. Kitchen Appliances - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design compact and efficient countertop water purifiers as an essential kitchen appliance, catering to health-conscious consumers.
3. Design Agencies - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborate with design agencies to create visually appealing and functional water purifiers that seamlessly integrate into various kitchen styles.