Simplistic and abstract, Merete Rasmussen is one Danish artist who knows how to work with stoneware clay better than any old schlub. Living and working in London since 2005, Rasmussen creates pieces that are infinite, or in other words, have on continuous, uninterrupted surface. The shapes of her artwork are “soft smooth curves in contrast to sharp edges; concave and convex surfaces[...]”
Using a coiling technique, Merete Rasmussen creates her hypnotizing pieces in matte monochrome colours.
Merete Rasmussen Creates Hypnotizing, Infinite Pieces
1. Abstract Clay Art - There are opportunities for disruptive innovation in the creation of abstract artwork using clay with unique techniques and materials.
2. Infinite Surface Design - Designing artwork with a continuous, uninterrupted surface provides opportunities for disruptive innovation in the art industry.
3. Monochrome Color Palette - Exploring innovative ways to use monochrome color palettes in art can lead to disruptive trends in the art world.
1. Art - The art industry can embrace disruptive innovation by exploring and promoting abstract clay art.
2. Interior Design - Introducing infinite surface designs in interior spaces can create disruptive innovation opportunities in the interior design industry.
3. Materials and Techniques - Innovations in clay materials and techniques can disrupt the traditional art materials industry and offer new possibilities for artists.