Where possible, many workplaces are still supporting employees as they work from home and in the meantime, everything from chairs to meeting tables are being reworked to support a new era of in-office distancing. As part of its award-winning C9 furniture system, Watson is introducing Meeting Tables that are adaptable enough to suit conference rooms of all sizes. As Lucas Pearl, VP of Product Development at Watson, says: "Overall, they will make it easier to collaborate at a distance in the new normal workplace."
The sleek and modern C9 Meeting Tables are designed to bring teams together with a solution that neatly conceals wires, supports monitors and expansions, as 96" long sections can be added as needed.
Image Credit: Watson
Watson's Meeting Tables Support Collaboration at a Distance
1. Remote Collaboration - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Developing advanced technology solutions for seamless remote collaboration in the workplace.
2. Flexible Office Furniture - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Creating adaptable and modular office furniture that can easily accommodate changing distancing requirements.
3. Integration of Technology - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Integrating technology into furniture design to enhance connectivity and support remote work.
1. Office Furniture Manufacturing - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Reimagining and redesigning office furniture to meet the evolving needs of remote and flexible work environments.
2. Technology Hardware Industry - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Developing innovative hardware solutions that seamlessly integrate with office furniture to enable efficient remote collaboration.
3. Workspace Design and Consulting - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Providing innovative workspace design and consulting services that cater to the changing needs of remote and flexible work.