The shift back into the office is slowly but surely taking place, which is increasing demand for solutions like the 'Summit' modular furniture ti keep professionals supported through the day.
Designed by Snøhetta, the furniture is achieved with a series of five modules that fit together in your choice of orientation. This encourages those in the office to switch up how things are oriented to support siting in an array of positions. This mimics the way that a person might work in their home; they might start at their desk, migrate to the couch or even lay down in bed.
The 'Summit' modular furniture is comfortable enough to accommodate a range of different uses and calls to mind social amphitheaters found in public parks.
The 'Summit' FurnitureWorks in Multiple Scenarios
1. Modular Office Furniture - The trend of modular office furniture can offer flexible workspace solutions and promote creativity and comfort.
2. Flexible Workspace Solutions - The trend of flexible workspace solutions can meet changing workplace needs and attract a diverse workforce.
3. Office Furniture for Well-being - The trend of office furniture designed for well-being can improve employee comfort and productivity.
1. Furniture Industry - The furniture industry can benefit from disruptive innovation in modular and adaptable office furniture design.
2. Office Space Planning Industry - The office space planning industry can benefit from providing solutions for adaptable and comfortable workspace design.
3. Interior Design Industry - The interior design industry can benefit from incorporating trends for office furniture designed for well-being and flexibility.