â€œVixens not veil, sizzle not steak we put the meat on the pole not on the plate.â€ Is the motto of Johnny Diablo owner and founder of the very first (worldwide) vegan strip club, Casa Diablo, in Oregon.
Presented in a chauvinistic fashion, although to be going to strip club in the first place you wouldn't have much room to fall under any other category: unless of course your going only for the food, and that is exactly what Casa Diablo hopes to do. However I'm not to sure that his demographic will be to eager to change their ways, the strippers on the other hand seem to be more than enthused with the idea, some already being vegetarians saying that they no longer have to fuss to get something they can eat. Offering a free Mexican platter to whomever orders a drink in hopes to save â€œas many creatures from pain and suffering as possibleâ€ says Johnny.
All things aside you have to give him credit for being as innovative and original in his methods to get a meaningful message across.
Vegan Strip Club
1. Vegan Strip Clubs - Opportunity for innovative entertainment venues that promote veganism and animal rights while challenging traditional expectations.
2. Culinary Experiences - Potential for immersive dining experiences that cater to diverse dietary preferences and create unique and memorable experiences.
3. Ethical Consumption - Growing demand for businesses that prioritize animal welfare and sustainability, leading to opportunities for innovative products and services.
1. Entertainment - Disruptive potential for the entertainment industry through the introduction of unconventional and socially-conscious venues.
2. Food and Beverage - Opportunity for establishments to create menus and dining experiences that cater to vegan, vegetarian, and other dietary preferences.
3. Hospitality - Innovation opportunities in the hospitality industry by offering unique and ethical accommodation options for eco-conscious travelers.