The McDonald's Japan Bacon Double Cheeseburger has been upgraded by the QSR brand to offer consumers a tastier, meatier and juicer option when ordering the popular menu item.
The burger is characterized by two thicker beef patties, thicker slices of cheese and thicker slices of bacon to make the sandwich a more substantial option for consumers to choose. The cheese in the sandwich is a blended variety with cheddar cheese, cream cheese and even Camembert cheese powder in the mix to offer an elevated alternative to American cheese.
The McDonald's Japan Bacon Double Cheeseburger is only available through February 11, 2020 at participating locations in Japan and is priced at 540 yen, which converts to just under five dollars.
Image Credit: McDonald's Japan
The McDonald's Japan Bacon Double Cheeseburger is Enhanced
1. Thickened Burgers - Opportunity for QSR brands to enhance their burgers by offering thicker patties, and toppings to create a more substantial and satisfying option for consumers.
2. Blended Cheese - Innovative use of blended cheeses, like cheddar, cream cheese, and Camembert powder, in burgers creates a unique and elevated flavor experience for consumers.
3. Limited-time Offerings - Creating limited-time offerings like the McDonald's Japan Bacon Double Cheeseburger can generate excitement, urgency, and boost sales for QSR brands.
1. Quick Service Restaurants - QSR brands can explore thickened burgers and blended cheese options to attract customers and differentiate themselves in the competitive fast food industry.
2. Cheese Manufacturing - Opportunity for cheese manufacturers to develop and supply unique blended cheese options to QSR brands looking to enhance their menu offerings.
3. Food Marketing and Promotions - Specializing in limited-time offerings and promotional strategies, food marketing agencies can help QSR brands generate buzz and maximize the impact of their new burger innovations.