These McDonald's Happy Meal ads are sure to make any little boy squeal with joy and beg their parents to take them to the fast food establishment as soon as humanly possible. Advertising agency Leo Burnett from Delhi, India created this playful print campaign in order to promote the new free Spiderman and Batman toys McDonald's is offering.
Chief Creative Officer K.V. Pops, Exectutive Creative Director Sainath Saraban and Art Director Manu Gupta did a great job of creating superhero-McDonald's logo hybrids for this endeavor.
While it can't be proven that Superman or Batman frequent the golden arches chain, these McDonald's Happy Meal ads will certainly ensure that the kids who idolize these macho men will be.
McDonald's Happy Meal Ads Get a Heroic Makeover
1. Superhero-themed Advertising - Opportunity for businesses to incorporate superheroes into their advertising campaigns to attract young customers.
2. Promotional Toy Marketing - Opportunity for businesses to offer exclusive toys as promotional items to drive sales and attract more customers.
3. Logo Hybridization - Opportunity for businesses to create hybrid logos that mix familiar branding with other popular elements to attract attention and create a fresh image.
1. Fast Food - Fast food chains can leverage superhero-themed advertising and promotional toy marketing to enhance brand appeal and drive more sales.
2. Advertising and Marketing - Advertising and marketing agencies can explore the trend of logo hybridization to create unique and attention-grabbing campaigns for their clients.
3. Toy Manufacturing - Toy manufacturers can capitalize on the promotional toy marketing trend to partner with brands and create exclusive toys that enhance brand loyalty and attract customers.