To announce that its adding even more decadence to its Royal burgers, these McDonald's ads pair burgers with the faces of aristocrats. The Cheeseburger Royal is now offered with chili and deluxe sauce and as these ads suggest, this news should be enough to make you set any manners aside and dive face-first into one of these new burgers.
The food stains on the portraits of aristocracy gives the ads some much-needed charm, since they would be rather stuffy otherwise. As compared to the disheveled figures, the McDonald's burgers in the ads are presented to look pristine, like they could hold authority in a court—either a fancy one in a palace or just a fast food court.
This Mcdonald's Ad Shows the Cheeseburger Royals Becoming Even More Fancy
1. Decadent Burgers - Opportunity for restaurants to offer more over-the-top burger options in response to consumer demand for indulgent and shareable food experiences.
2. Humorous Advertising - Opportunity for brands to inject humor into their advertising campaigns to create a more approachable image and connect with younger, digitally savvy audiences.
3. Food as Status Symbol - Opportunity for food and beverage brands to emphasize the social status associated with their products, especially through social media and influencer marketing campaigns.
1. Fast Food Chains - Opportunity for fast food chains to differentiate themselves by offering more premium and indulgent menu items, catering to consumers looking for affordable luxury food experiences.
2. Advertising Agencies - Opportunity for advertising agencies to craft humorous and relatable ad campaigns that resonate with younger, digitally-savvy audiences, ultimately increasing brand awareness and sales.
3. Social Media Marketing - Opportunity for social media marketing agencies to leverage influencer campaigns and user-generated content to promote food and beverage brands as social status symbols among younger audiences.