Maxwell House launched Max Iced Coffee as a new ready-to-drink coffee line with two varieties that boast different benefits. Max Iced Coffee Antioxidants is offered in both Caramel and Mocha flavors, which are enriched with vitamins C and E, which are known to be some of the major antioxidant vitamins.
Also in the line of ready-to-drink coffee products is the Max Iced Coffee Boost, which provides twice the amount of caffeine that is ordinarily found in a regular cup of coffee.
A growing number of coffee beverages are being launched with a focus on added functional benefits. Beyond providing pure refreshment and flavor, brands are creating coffee drinks that may also help with everything from relaxation and weight loss to supporting one's daily intake of protein.
The New Ready-to-Drink Max Iced Coffee is Enriched with Benefits
1. Functional Coffee Beverages - Opportunity for brands to create coffee drinks with added functional benefits such as antioxidants, vitamins, and caffeine.
2. Health-enhancing Ready-to-drink Coffees - Opportunity to develop ready-to-drink coffees enriched with vitamins and antioxidants for health-conscious consumers.
3. Expanding Coffee Market - Growing demand for coffee beverages with added benefits creates opportunities for new product lines and market expansion.
1. Coffee Beverage Industry - Opportunity for coffee brands to innovate and launch new product lines with functional benefits to cater to consumer preferences.
2. Functional Beverage Industry - Opportunity for functional beverage companies to expand their product offerings by entering the coffee market with health-enhancing options.
3. Vitamin and Supplement Industry - Opportunity to tap into the growing coffee market by developing and marketing vitamin-infused coffee beverages as a convenient way to supplement daily intake.