A Vogue Italia cover is part of the winner's package in this year's America's Next Top Model, and in the spirit of more and better creativity on the show, the legendary photographer Matthew Rolston recently did an 'underwater' shoot. The underwater aspect of the photography was simulated using a water-filled Plexiglas case.
Whether these lucky Top Model contestants realize it or not, the opportunity to be photographed by a talent like Matthew Rolston is something that most people can only dream of.
Legendary Matthew Rolston Shoots For America's Next Top Model
1. Underwater Photography - There is a growing trend in the use of underwater photography to create unique and captivating images.
2. Simulated Environments - The use of simulated environments, such as water-filled Plexiglas cases, is becoming popular in photography to achieve desired effects.
3. Celebrity Photographer Collaborations - Collaborations between reality TV shows, like America's Next Top Model, and renowned photographers are creating excitement and opportunities for aspiring models.
1. Fashion Photography - Fashion photographers can explore the use of simulated environments and underwater photography techniques to create visually stunning images.
2. Reality TV - Reality TV shows can continue to collaborate with famous photographers to provide unique and engaging content for their audiences.
3. Modeling Agencies - Modeling agencies can leverage the trend of underwater photography and simulated environments to offer innovative and distinctive experiences for their models and clients.