Plant-based matcha energy drink brand MatchaBar is expanding its Hustle line with new flavors, introducing enticing new drinks for those who are seeking refreshment with no added sugar. The matcha energy drinks with real fruit juice are offered in Lemon & Lime, Peach and Mint varieties. With the word "Hustle" front and center on the packaging for this product line, MatchaBar is introducing a celebrity-backed campaign called New Decade, New Hustle starring Billie Eilish and Diplo.
As well as introducing a fresh new look for its products, MatchaBar is launching a direct-to-consumer subscription model and a carbon offset initiative. As MatchaBar co-founder and president Max Fortgang describes, "Similar to what happened in the dairy industry with soy, almond and oat milks, it's exciting to be at the forefront of our category as plant-based options disrupt the energy drink market."
Image Credit: MatchaBar
MatchaBar's 'Hustle' Boasts Real Fruit Juice Flavors
1. Plant-based Matcha Energy Drinks - Exploring the growing trend of plant-based alternatives in the energy drink market.
2. Real Fruit Juice Flavors - Meeting the consumer demand for natural and refreshing flavors in energy drinks.
3. Direct-to-consumer Subscription Model - Adopting a subscription-based business model to directly cater to consumer needs and preferences.
1. Beverage Industry - The beverage industry can take advantage of the rising popularity of plant-based energy drinks and innovative flavors.
2. Subscription Services - The subscription services industry can explore new opportunities by offering plant-based energy drinks with customized subscription plans.
3. Sustainability and Carbon Offset - The sustainability and carbon offset industry can collaborate with energy drink brands to implement carbon offset initiatives and promote eco-friendly practices.