Capable of allowing users to smoke a large amount of pot at one time, the Grav Labs menorah marijuana bong is designed after the aesthetic of the traditional Hanukkah lamp. Instead of featuring holders for candles, the Grav Labs menorah bong features eight glass bowls that connect to an internal chamber for filtering the smoke through water. This allows those using the bong to smoke a large amount of herb in a single go without having to constantly relight the same section.
The Grav Labs menorah marijuana bong is the design work of 420 Science and is an unexpected take on a traditional holiday item. The bong can be purchased directly from 420 Science for $699.99 with just 60 being made available.
The Grav Labs Menorah Marijuana Bong Features Eight Glass Bowls
1. Marijuana Consumption Accessories - Designing innovative bongs and smoking devices for the marijuana market presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation.
2. Fusion of Traditions and Subcultures - Blending traditional symbols and cultural references with unconventional products like the Grav Labs menorah bong can capture the attention of new consumer segments and create disruption.
3. Enhanced Smoking Experience - Developing bongs with advanced filtering systems and unique designs can offer users a more enjoyable and convenient smoking experience, opening doors for disruptive innovation.
1. Cannabis Accessories - The cannabis accessory industry can explore the creation of innovative and unique smoking devices like the Grav Labs menorah marijuana bong to disrupt the market.
2. Retail and E-commerce - Online retailers specializing in cannabis products have an opportunity to attract niche customers with unconventional items such as the Grav Labs menorah bong, creating disruptive innovation in the retail industry.
3. Holiday and Festive Products - The holiday and festive product industry can consider incorporating elements from subcultures, like the Grav Labs menorah bong, to create disruptive innovation by appealing to new consumer preferences.