The Marcelo Ertorteguy Landscape Cube is a concept design combining art, architecture and land.
The concept is a hovering home in the middle of nature and technology -- hence the block of land suspended in the air, supported by cranes on either side. It is not meant to be a piece that can work in real life. Marcelo Ertorteguy is only showcasing the theme of a house caught in 'limbo.' See more images of the Landscape Cube above.
The Marcelo Ertorteguy Landscape Cube is a House Caught in Limbo
1. Floating Architecture - Design concepts that incorporate levitation to create unique and sustainable housing options.
2. Art-itecture - The convergence of art and architecture to create visually stunning structures that also serve a functional purpose.
3. Nature-tech Fusion - Innovative approaches that seamlessly blend natural environments with advanced technology to create new forms of living and working spaces.
1. Architecture - Levitation technology can transform the way architects and designers approach construction and urban planning.
2. Real Estate - The development of hovering homes and other unconventional structures can create new opportunities for urban development and luxury housing markets.
3. Art - The merging of art and architecture opens up new possibilities for creating immersive and interactive artistic experiences that challenge traditional forms and engage audiences in new ways.