Mobile-friendly audio equipment isn't often touted as having the best audio quality, which is something that the new Marantz AV8805 receiver looks to change. Introduced by the brand as part of its 2018 lineup of audio equipment, the receiver is compatible with AirPlay 2 and Amazon Alexa, which makes it suitable for use with all mobile devices. Users can also utilize the voice assistant technology to play music from the unit without having to physically interact with it to further streamline the experience.
The Marantz AV8805 receiver also works with Spotify Connect as well to further acknowledge the shift towards audio streaming amongst connected consumers. The unit also features 4K HDR passthrough, which makes it suitable for use with many of the 4K TVs on or coming to the market.
The Marantz AV8805 Receiver Supports AirPlay 2 and Amazon Alexa
1. Mobile-friendly Audio Equipment - The rise of mobile devices and streaming services create an opportunity to develop high-quality audio equipment that is compatible with mobile devices.
2. Voice Assistant Integration - Opportunities exist to integrate voice assistant technology with audio equipment to create a more seamless and convenient user experience.
3. 4K HDR Passthrough - The growing adoption of 4K televisions presents an opportunity to incorporate 4K HDR passthrough technology into audio equipment for enhanced viewing experiences.
1. Consumer Electronics - As mobile devices become the primary source for streaming content, consumer electronics companies can develop new products and services that cater to this shift in consumer behavior.
2. Home Entertainment - The integration of advanced technologies such as voice assistants and 4K HDR passthrough can offer disruptive innovation opportunities in the home entertainment industry.
3. Audio Technology - The development of mobile-friendly audio equipment that is compatible with voice assistants and 4K HDR passthrough technology presents opportunities for audio technology companies to expand their product offerings.