Blaze Pizza is giving people the chance to enjoy maple-drizzled pizzas at Canadian Blaze locations and this exclusive treat created for its Canadian restaurants promises to elevate custom-built artisanal pizzas. The all-new Hot Maple Drizzle is not just sweet but also spicy thanks to maple syrup that's infused with chilis and cayenne pepper.
Brad Kent, Chief Culinary Officer of Blaze Pizza, says “As the summer season approaches, we are literally turning up the heat by putting a uniquely Blaze spin on a Canadian staple – maple syrup – and giving our guests up north their newest crave-worthy pizza topping.” The Hot Maple Drizzle is added to custom pizzas just as they leave the oven, so that custom creations are boosted with a sweet and spicy kick.
Blaze Pizza Infuses Maple Syrup with Chilis and Cayenne Pepper
1. Maple Syrup Fusion - The trend of infusing maple syrup with unconventional flavors presents opportunities for creative cuisine.
2. Sweet and Spicy Combinations - The increased popularity of combining sweet and spicy flavors can inspire innovation in food and beverage industries.
3. Customization Experience - Offering customers the ability to customize their orders with unique ingredients or drizzles can differentiate brands in competitive markets.
1. Food and Beverage - New trends in unique drizzles or flavor infusions can be applied to various types of cuisine and beverages in the food industry.
2. Hospitality - Hotels, resorts, and other hospitality businesses can incorporate unique flavor offerings to improve guest experience and stand out in crowded markets.
3. Retail - Retailers can take advantage of popular flavor trends by selling and marketing products that feature unique flavor fusions or drizzles to consumers.