Manuel Archain renders multi-media surrealist works which blend hipster-esque personalities with Dali-like scenes. Archain manipulates photos into these mind-bending works, giving a hyper realism to the surrealist concept. The juxtaposition of the relatable to the otherworldly is extremely engaging. Taking it a step further, the artist creates critical narrative leaning towards the satirization of pop culture and routine.
Manuel Archain is an Argentinian artist, having started practicing his passion for artistic expression since the age of thirteen. By the time he was 21, the artist was working for advertising and film companies. Manuel has been commissioned by Universal Music, Absolut and Convene magazine. His sporadic compositional style and bizarre imagination is memorable.
Manuel Archain Renders a Curious Collection of Bizarre Characters
1. Surrealist Portraits - Opportunity for digital manipulation software and techniques to create unique and engaging artwork.
2. Hyperrealism in Art - Potential for the development of new media and mixed media art materials.
3. Pop Culture Satire - Opportunity for businesses to create marketing campaigns that utilize satire and humor in a unique and unexpected way.
1. Art and Design - Innovation in digital art tools and software to create unique and engaging artwork.
2. Advertising - Opportunity to create marketing campaigns inspired by Manuel Archain's surrealist style.
3. Entertainment - Potential for development of surreal content much like Archain's notable works, for film, tv, and music video industries.